Thursday, March 9, 2023

The Finalists (David Bell)

 

The Finalists
David Bell
⭐: 4/5

Pros: great plot idea, loved the historical background, loved the diverse characters. I kind of had a feeling from the start of "who done it", but was wrong, so that was nice.

I was kept guessing the whole while. Props for that.

Cons: politics are not my most favorite subject ever and it felt like they were a light undertone in this. It's good to bring attention to things and I felt it wasn't overdone, I just thought, "really?" several times. Then again, that's how I feel in general with them, so this point may be completely irrelevant for some of y'all.

Conclusion: if you want a fairly fast paced "who done it", see if you like this. You've seen my pros and cons, so hopefully they help!

.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Finalists (David Bell)

  The Finalists David Bell ⭐: 4/5 Pros: great plot idea, loved the historical background, loved the diverse characters. I kind of had a feel...