Thursday, February 24, 2022

Behind Closed Doors (B.A. Paris) - Review




Behind Closed Doors
B.A. Paris
⭐: 4/5

Pros: as usual, Paris has the ultimate plot twists that leave goosebumps on your arms and you thinking, "what the HECK just happened? Let me go reread that!"

I really loved how forward Jack (one of the MC) was with Grace (another MC). I don't remember seeing a lot of psychopaths in other reads being so honest in his delusions and appreciated that. I also appreciated how resilient Grace was despite having had the life before and during this ordeal that she did.

Cons: there were some edits that were missed such as at one point, it says she heard his phone ringing, but then was mad when he didn't answer it? There are other times like this, too, but if you can just keep going, it's worth it.

You should NOT read this if you're easily triggered by domestic violence.

Conclusion: overall, I'd give this a 4/5. It was my most favorite read ever, but it's one I'd recommend to those who enjoy a good "wtf" book.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Finalists (David Bell)

  The Finalists David Bell ⭐: 4/5 Pros: great plot idea, loved the historical background, loved the diverse characters. I kind of had a feel...